Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

You used WHAT for WHAT??

I thought we could have some FUN!

Now that I am couponing and have a stockpile of items, I have notice that I have been creative with some of the products...using them for things other than what they are intended for.

This week I am posting about Purex Crystals.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!  Did I mention I loved these?  So...now that I am stocked up and LOVE the smell - I started using them everywhere:
  • In the bottom of the diaper pail
  • In the bottom of the garbage can
  • In an old sock in my underwear/sock drawer
  • Want to try them in the car, too!
I would love to hear from all of you!  Share what you have used for what.  We can all learn from each others creativity.  I know of some that have shared with me already...so let's see those comments!

Happy Saving!

2 comments:

  1. I put some in my mop water, made the whole house smell awesome!!

    I also used a bit in the garbage disposal. I let it sit in some hot water for a bit then let it down the drain and turned on the disposal. It helps eliminate odors!


    Love this section Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,

    I would not have tried these had you not posted the Wags scenarios. I LOVE THEM!!! Are clothes have never smelled this good.

    I am going to try some in the car and the garbage can. I also like Sherril's comment and put some down the disposal.

    Thanks for turning me on to Purex!

    Be Blessed,

    Shannon Willis
    www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete