Here is the scenario for CVS this week. This was created with at least 1 paper in mind. The total OOP is $12.35 for $33.85 sale priced merchandise.
- You MUST have a CVS ExtraCare card (free in-store) in order to get the sale prices and Extra Care Bucks (ECB) back.
- ECBs print at the end/bottom of your receipt
Here we go....
(1) Dial or Tone bar soap 2-3pk $1.88 Limit 1
(1) Speedstick Stainguard Deodorant 2.3-2.7oz $2.99 Limit 1
(1) $.50/1 Speed Stick or Lady Speed Anti/perspirant/Deodorant (SS 5/1/11)
(1) $1/1 Speedstick Scanner CRT OR Reinventing Beauty CVS Magazine
Pay $3.37, Earn $3ECB
(2) Neutrogena Sunsblock stick (0.47 oz) @ $7.99 Limit 1Use:
(2) $2/1 Neutrogena Suncare Product PRINT HERE
(1) $3/$10 CRT "Healthcare Item" (Suncare SPF 30+ IS FSA / HSA Eligible) - WORKED!$3 ECB from Transaction #1Pay $5.98, Earn $10 ECB
NOTE: If you do not get the $3/10 CRT coupon, or your store does not allow it...OOP will be $8.98
(5) Pepsi 12 pack cans - Buy 4 Pepsi at $13 & get 1 FREE Limit 1Use:
LINGO for this week:
ECB = Extra Care Bucks, printed at the end of receipt after transaction to be used on your next purchase
CRT = Cash Register Tape, coupon can print on receipt or at the Red Scanner Machine
Limit X = The limit of deals per CVS Card. Once you have reached the limit, no other ECBs will print for that specific deal.
Manufacturer Coupons are listed in RED
Store Coupons are listed in GREEN