Let's go Wag-in! This scenario is set up for those with 3 papers. Total OOP is $10.07 for $58.36 in sale priced merchandise. That is a savings of 83%!
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to give the coupons to the cashier IN THE ORDER LISTED for Transaction #3 to work properly.
Transaction #1(3) Men+Care Body & Face Bar Pack $6 ea.
(3) $4/1 Men+Care Body & Face Bar 6pk + 06/26 RP
Pay $6, earn $6 RR
Transaction #2(1) Shick Intuition Razor @ $8.99
(1) Morton Salt 26 oz @ 50¢ w/iaq (code 1213)
(1) $2/1 Intuition razor or 3ct refill 06-26-11 SS x8/7
IAQ for Salt (code 1213)
$6 RR from Trans #1Pay $1.49, earn $3RR
Transaction #3(2) Hefty One Zip Bags @ BOGO $3.29 w/IAQ
(2) Carefree @ 1.99
(2) Angel Soft 9 roll $4
(2) Lumene Waterproof Make Up Remover 3.4 oz $5.99
(1) Crayola Poster Board @ 33¢ w/IAQ
(2) $4/1 Lumene Product, any (ets) – 06-19-11 SS x8/15
(2) 50¢/1 Angel Soft Toilet Paper (register), 6 ct printable
(2) 50¢/1 Carefree Product, Any – 03-27-11 RP x6/30 or 06-26-11 SS x8/30
(1) $1/2 Hefty product, RP 4/10
$3/2 Carefree Pantiliners 16-60pk (code 5532) July Booklet (takes off $3)
$4/1 Lumene Skin Care 1 to 3.4oz (code 5535) July Booklet (takes off $8)
IAQ for BOGO Hefty One Zip code 1205
IAQ for Crayola Poster Board code 1218
$3RR from Trans #2
RR= Register Reward, coupon printed after payment-good towards your next purchase
IAQ = In Ad Coupon, coupon is located in the weekly ad flyer
WYB = When You Buy
CODE XXXX = This is the Walgreens coupon code from the weekly ad flyer. If you do not have a copy of the ad, the cashier can enter the code and the price will adjust.
Filler = Extra item to allow for RR to be used. Can be anything at any price, so check for clearance items or get something you need (no MQ with it).
Manufacturer Coupons (MQ) are listed in RED
Store Coupons (SQ) are listed in GREEN