Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Heads Up for Walgreens for the 05/01/11 Ad!

Ok...I am cautiously excited about this.  No, VERY EXCITED...wait...cautiously excited. LOL

Here is the info I currently have.  Now we are connecting some dots, but hey - sometimes the connection is real, right?

Follow me:
  1. The Rite Aid ad for 05/01 shows in print that there will be a BOGO Right Guard Body Wash coupon in the Sunday's paper. 
  2. Walgreens will have Right Guard Body Wash BOGO the week of 05/01
Conclusion:
Buy (2) Right guard Body Wash
Use (1) BOGO Right Guard Body Wash coupon 05/01 Insert
Pay $0.00

Let's hope that the coupon is not regional, it comes in the paper, and the sale matches up with the coupon.

For now...Holla Woot.  As I can confirm this deal is on for sure I will upgrade my excitement to Holla Holla Woot Woot!

Stay tuned.....and I am actually very cautiously excited about this deal...but don't tell :)

Happy Saving!



Thanks Amit19!

No comments:

Post a Comment