Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you for your patience!


I am on a guest computer now.....

Please know that I have not gone away and I have LOTS to post about!  I am unable to log onto Blogger to add post to my blog from my home computer!  I am very frustrated and apologize to you all....

Please LIKE me on FaceBook and I will keep you all updated there until Blogger can resolve my issue.

Here are a few things that I want to let you know about while I had access:

05/01/11 will have SIX inserts!  Details to come asap.
  • (2) SmartSource
  • (1) RedPlum
  • (1) Proctor and Gamble
  • (1) Pepsi Co Savings booklet
  • (1) Target booklet featuring P&G products
Nice Cottonelle deal coming to Walgreens...stay tuned for details!

Possible FREE Propel Water @ WalMart
If your WalMart has Propel water for 50¢, buy 2 and use the $1/2 Propel Water from the 02/13/11 SS to score 2 for FREE!!  Coupon does not expire until 05/31/11!!

$5 off $30 Publix coupon in TODAY'S (04/27/11) paper!?!?!?
I have not checked mine yet, but there are MANY reports of a Publix ad/booklet in today's paper titled Publix Spring Cleaning Sale.  On the back has a $5 off $30 Coupon.  Check yours today!

PetSmart $5 off $25 coupon on Facebook
CLICK HERE to get yours!


Again, I apologize and hope to be back up and running soon!


Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment