Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Check your mailbox!!


Check your mailbox for a $5 off $50 mailer from Publix!
I got mine today...did you?

UPDATE: In response to the comments, I did not get them for awhile, then...one glorious day...there it sat, safely in my mailbox.  I was ecstatic!  Now...I will say that it seems to be regional - varies on the area or zip code you live in.  Another option is to go to the Publix website HERE and sign up for their clubs/programs: for kids, for pets, family, etc.  This will get you on their mailing list and HOPEFULLY you can start getting these, too!  Good luck...

Happy Saving!

2 comments:

  1. I have not ever been so lucky to get one of these. Do you have to sign up somewhere to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How or where do you get this coupon? I cant seem to ever come across this coupon.

    ReplyDelete