Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hate to Love Coupons?



LOL - Even us that have been couponing for some time can get frustrated with couponing!  Where is the coupon, why is it a different amount, why won't this thing print???????  It is WONDERFUL, LIFE-CHANGING, and I have saved A TON of money.....but it seems I am always thinking about couponing!  :)

Just today, I went to Wags and FORGOT TO USE THE WAGS COUPON!!!  Ahhhhh. Happens to the best of us, I guess.  Back to the store tomorrow with my receipt and coupon in hand.....

CLICK HERE to check out this letter that Sheryl wrote to her friends, the coupons.  So true and so funny!  I was hysterical when I read it! She is a PRO and I so appreciate knowing that I am not alone in my occasional frustration.  It is so worth it, and I would not change a thing....but I'm just sayin'......

Post a comment here and let me know what you think of the letter!!

Happy Saving!

Thank you thecentsableshoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment