Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Publix Green and Yellow Flyers

A reader asked me to post the Green and Yellow Advantage Flyers details.  So....here they are!

I am posting the links here, then will add my favorites to Pantry Packers.


Yellow Advantage Flyer (3/26/11 - 4/15-11)

CLICK HERE for I Heart Publix

CLICK HERE for SouthernSavers (the Yellow and Green flyer details are at the end of the weekly ad.  Just click on Yellow Flyer at the top of the post to 'jump' down to the Yellow Flyer details)


Green Advantage Ad (4/2/11 - 4/22/11)

CLICK HERE for I Heart Publix


CLICK HERE for SouthernSavers (the Yellow and Green flyer details are at the end of the weekly ad. Just click on Green Flyer at the top of the post to 'jump' down to the Green Flyer details)



Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment