Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thank you Emily!


Congratulations to another set of Coupon Graduates!
YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thank you to Emily for hosting a great Coupon Class! What a BLAST it was! I look forward to hearing from you all....and getting some pictures of your successes and overflowing pantries!!

Please remember:
--Send me questions @ kim.iheartcoupons@yahoo.com
--Send me success stories/pictures of items and/or receipts
--PAY IT FORWARD!

CLICK HERE for some other reminders from the class!


Happy Saving!

1 comment:

  1. Awww....girl thank so much for sharing your knowledge with us!! I look forward to future savings for all of us!! I so hope that I can help to get more classes going in our area!! I love to plan parties and it would be soooo much fun to work along side you girl :) Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete